Monday 4 July 2016

Lunch Time - Crumpets

When I was eating gluten, I really loved big, squidgy crumpets with oodles of butter and usually Nutella, sometimes Marmite of Philidelphia though. My diet is somewhat different now, and all of the free from crumpets that I have ever tried have been Nasty! Yes, Nasty with a capital N!

When shopping, we came across Genius crumpets which looked somewhat different to any of the ones we had seen before. They were actually a bit squidgy instead of foamy or rubbery. Into the trolley they went, and I scoffed them the next day. Yum! They're not quite a crumpet, but by Joe they're as close as you'll get in free from foods!

Today I had two Genius crumpets with Creamy Sheese in original flavour, and oodles of Pure Sunflower Spread. Absolutely delectable, with no horrible after effects, and super satisfying! Creamy Sheese spread is a wonderful alternative to cream cheese (Philidelphia). You can even cook with it, and use it to make creamy sauces! Worth keeping in the house for sure!


This with a side of my favourite daily shake (I skipped breakfast because I didn't feel well) and I'm good for my afternoon of teaching. I visited Sainsbury's on the way home today, and picked up a whole bunch of #FreeFromSwag. Watch out for the post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment