Monday 4 July 2016

#FreeFromSwag Mini Haul

Looks like we have both been busy buying foodie goodies today! Hehe!

I dropped by Sainsbury's on the way home today, because they have the biggest and best range of free from products in my area. I wasn't disappointed!



Beloved Date Nectar

I have no idea why it's called date nectar, but this is 100% pure date syrup. I've been using Biona brand date syrup as a honey substitute and was excited to see a different brand available.



Choc Shot Orange and Choc Shot Coconut

I've had the original Choc Shot for a while - I like it because it's a really versatile product. You can make milkshakes, hot chocolate, use it as a topping, in baking and cooking, all kinds! They are vegan too, and gluten-free, and now you can get them in orange flavour and coconut flavour! They just need to bring a mint one out and my life is complete.



Nature's Store Hazelnut and Cocoa Spread

Fake vegan Nutella?? Yes please! I'll definitely try it, anyway! Still waiting for the right one...



Deliciously Free From Choc n' Orange Bar

They had these in regular "milk" choc and crispy varieties, just like the Tesco ones, so I thought I'd just get the chocolate orange one and see if that was any good. I don't recognise this packaging, so I'm guessing they are quite new, or recently revamped.



Deliciously Free From 4 Chocolate Brownies

I had one of these as a snack earlier at work. I swear blind, if I gave you one you would have no idea it was free from! Sooooo chocolatey, fudgey and delicious, with a slightly crispy top. Exactly what a brownie should be! It's going to be hard work to not eat all of these in one go....

No comments:

Post a Comment