Tuesday 5 July 2016

Food Review: Kind Dark Chocolate, Nuts and Sea Salt

My local Tesco Express has a really small 'free from' section with a small choice of foods, I was looking for something to try when I spotted the Kind dark chocolate nuts and sea salt bar, which, sounded delicious.

It's Gluten free, Dairy free, 60% nuts, high fibre, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives and it states 'ingredients you can see and pronounce'. It's made up of almonds, peanuts, walnuts, sea salt, honey and chocolate.


Sadly I was disappointed when I tried it, there seemed to be no salt apart from one part which was super salty and slightly off putting, the nuts were really difficult to get through and the chocolate was pretty much non existent. I found it really difficult to finish it (which is surprising for me haha).

I think it cost me around £2 which honestly I wouldn't pay again, in fact I don't think I'd buy one of these on offer. I'm sorry to those of you that absolutely love them, honestly it's the first free from thing I've tried that I don't like- I'll go back to the shop soon and find something else new to try. I'm really enjoying trying things I never even considered before!



No comments:

Post a Comment