Thursday 30 June 2016

Food Review - Provamel Cashew Milk (Unsweetened)

I love cashews, and I love cashew milk (having made the homemade stuff a few times), and I know that in America you can buy cashew milk in cartons already, but not over here! You wouldn't believe how excited I was when I saw people talking about Alpro bringing out a fresh cashew milk, nor how disappointed I was when I couldn't find any!

Holland & Barrett to the rescue again! I popped in there to get some snacks, and low and behold, there was a teeny weeny carton of Provamel Cashew on the shelf. I bought it, despite being a whopping £1.79 for 500ml, and took it home to try.

I was quite disappointed initially, it doesn't really have much of a flavour to it at all. However, it is creamy and was good in a cup of tea, and definitely yummy with cereal .Drinking it by itself wasn't so great - too plain! I would buy this again if I couldn't find another safe nut milk to buy, but I wouldn't buy it out of choice.

Provamel Unsweetened Cashew Milk

Taste - 5/10
Price - 3/10


No comments:

Post a Comment