Friday 1 July 2016

Horsey Review: Amidale Ears

Ears, Fly Veils, Fly Hats, Ear Bonnets... whatever you call them!

Amidale offer a reasonably priced but high quality selection of ears available in various different colours and styles. I have a large amount of ear nets, including makes such as Horse Wear, HKM, Le Mieux, Eskadron and Tottie, but the Amidale ones (of which I have about 4 or 5 now) are easily my favourite. Their full sized ears fit my Clydesdale X perfectly (who is in a full sized bridle), the stretchy material used on the actual ears fits nicely to my mare's ears, rather than making her look like a donkey with floppy ear syndrome.



I have the plain ones with no crystals or beads, in Navy, Grey, Yellow, Royal Blue, Green and Orange, which are usually around £4 each on Ebay.




Bonus! The royal blue ears matched my Le Mieux Benneton Blue set almost perfectly!

Amidale Industries: http://www.amidalesports.co.uk

I purchased mine from this company on Ebay- Nazdale Traders: http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/nazdale-sports?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754

No comments:

Post a Comment