Sunday 3 July 2016

28 Day Water & Workout Challenge



My wonderful friend Suzanne from Health, Horses and Happiness is currently running a 28-day challenge which I am excited to be part of! Here is what Suzanne has to say about it:

"My challenge is the "28 day water & workout challenge" and it's completely free to join ... But you must be willing to workout every single day (even if it's just for 10 minutes) and drink at least 2 litres of water! 

The aim is to get people to make small changes to their daily routine. I've chosen a selection of short workouts that can be carried out at home (the longest is 30 minutes). They range from stamina boosting hiit workouts to low impact whole body toning workouts! Challengers can mix and match the workouts over the 28 days!!"

I'll be giving up my beloved squash for a month, and dedicating myself to short exercise videos each day. Suzanne has been fabulously helpful and found us some suggested videos on YouTube to get us started, and I'm sure as the weeks pass we will be finding more videos to try. I'm looking forwards to it!

Health, Horses and Happiness do a range of high-quality nutritional supplements, and I have ordered Power Boost, which is a cocoa based supplement that can be made up into a drink (ideal for adding to my daily shakes and smoothies). It is designed to give a boost of energy, aid recovery, and support weight loss whilst being chocolatey! It should be here this week, so I can let you all know how it is!

If you would like to join in with this great challenge, please contact Suzanne via Health, Horses and Happiness on Facebook by clicking below.

No comments:

Post a Comment